Experienced Boston fire injury lawyers from Sheff Law can help you get the compensation you deserve for personal injury suffered in a fire or explosion. Whether the fire took place at home or on the job, there are a number of factors that influence burn injury compensation.
Negligence can be a factor in fire injury, opening the door for additional compensation for pain and suffering. Contributing factors can include the following:
- Defective design of appliances and safety equipment.
- Improper maintenance of electrical lines, switches, conduits and outlets.
- Malfunctioning or missing smoke detectors and alarms that prevent people from escaping fires.
- Improper disposal of smoking materials.
- Improper chemical storage.
- Exploding batteries in hoverboards, e-cigarettes and electric cars due to defective design, shoddy materials or improper service after a car accident.
The Choice for Boston Fire Injury Lawyers
Insurance companies have a team of expert fire injury lawyers that work to minimize payments. To get the compensation you deserve, you need your own team of experts.
Sheff Law’s team of personal injury lawyers has a combined 125 years of experience, with specific expertise in product liability and premises liability. When you bring your case to Sheff Law, you get the support of our full team, which works collaboratively to share their expertise and put you on a level playing field with insurance companies.
Yes! I want to speak with Boston fire injury lawyers.