> Practice Areas > Medical Malpractice
We represent individuals on the most serious medical malpractice cases across Massachusetts and the surrounding states. Medical malpractice occurs when a doctor, nurse, or medical professional violates the duty of care owed to a patient. Sheff Law has represented clients with a wide variety of medical malpractice cases, including failure to diagnose heart attacks and/or cancer and birth injuries, including Cerebral Palsy and Erb’s Palsy. We utilize a national network of experts, including doctors, nurses, and medical professionals here in Massachusetts, who work in support of our clients’ cases. At Sheff Law, we pride ourselves on obtaining full and fair compensation for our clients against the medical providers who failed to give them the reasonable attention and treatment they deserved.
It is important to know that most medical professionals in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts have insurance policies that cover them for medical negligence lawsuits. You should never be fearful of filing a medical malpractice suit because you are fearful that the doctor will have to pay for it personally.
CHOOSING A QUALIFIED MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWYER
If you or a loved one needs representation for medical malpractice, you need the help of the dedicated lawyers at Sheff Law on your side.
We have represented our clients in Massachusetts medical malpractice cases involving:
- Medication errors
- Unnecessary surgery
- Hospital errors
- Failure to diagnose
- Negligent surgery
- Anesthesiologist malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Hospital institutional neglect
- Obstetricians malpractice
- Sexual abuse
- Boundary violations
- Suicide cases
- Surgical malpractice
If you or a loved one has been injured because of medical negligence in Massachusetts, please fill out the form, or call an experienced Boston attorney at Sheff Law at 617-227-7000 or 888-423-4477 (toll free) to schedule a free of charge initial consultation.
- NEW HAMPSHIRE TECHNICIAN SENTENCED TO 39 YEARS FOR INFECTING PATIENTS WITH HEPATITIS C A former hospital technician in New hampshire was sentenced to 39 years in prison after pleading guilty in August for infecting at least 46 people ….
- MORE MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWSUITS FILED AGAINST SALINAS UROLOGIST An urologist’s practice in Salinas, California, which has seen several lawsuits over the past few years, is being sued again for malpractice. Salinas ….
- ALABAMA JURY AWARDS HUSBAND AND WIFE $6.7 MILLION IN MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWSUIT A nearly decade-long court fight stemming from debilitating conditions related to an Alabama man’s botched medical procedures has come to a close to ….